Monday, June 22, 2009

OK.....why?

After an evening of fun-time partying (OK, I was out with two people I know, a friend and my partner) I woke up the next morning and two thoughts immediately filled my muddled brain:

  • I needed to hit the bathroom
  • I needed to show off Cleveland, Ohio.

The first one's value should be obvious.

The second one? Maybe not so big.

But I started thinking about...I was born in Chicago and moved to Cleveland. I have been a "Clevelander" for longer than I have been a "Chicagoan". This is my city. I actually like it here.

So I thought, why not.

Hence...this blog. A low-tech (both camera-wise and medium-wise) to show off some of the interesting aspects of Cleveland that others may not know about.

Again...this is an "occasional" blog for me. I always have my Blackberry handy and I got enough storage in it for plenty of photos. So from time to time I'll post a couple.

Feedback? Thoughts? Any ideas about this site?

Well, all I can say is...all are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment