Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"Waterboard the Abortionists" - umm.....wow....

Hmmm...I debated myself. Is this something I should post? Is this something I want people associating with Cleveland?

Well, no. But, yeah. No, as in "I don't think anyone should have this on the back of their truck.". Yeah, as in "Hey, it is a free country, right?"

Well....here it is...


Excellent! A comment about torture and about abortion! This is a serious two-fer!!

While just driving down the street one day, we came across this minivan (with plenty of pro-life stickers) in front of us. We bobbed and weaved lane to lane to get behind it. The driver obviously knew we were trying to get behind it because she started to bob and weave lanes to get away from us.

I got like 8 pics, and this one was the best (actually it was horrible but GIMP helped).

She finally pulled into a Walmart parking lot. We passed her while she was on the phone. Calling the cops? Hubby? Support group? Don't know. She was laughing when we passed her.

Was it just a joke to her? Don't know. But we did see it just days after George Tiller was killed.

Joke? Sorry...not funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment